Welcome to LemonSwan!
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to experience in agile software process development (Scrum / Kanban) as well as experience in working in cross functional feature teams, we have the perfect job for you!
We are a highly ambitious team, aiming at innovating Online-Matchmaking from the ground up.
With our scientific method, we help our customers in their search for a healthy, long-term relationship with their significant other. Supported by renowned investors, you will have the chance to work with a highly skilled team (founder of ElitePartner and former chief executive of Parship & Wimdu) to realize your potential.
As a young company in a fast growing and profitable market, we are steadily expanding and seek talents that are able to contribute to our team at the Hamburger Schanze.
Duties and responsibilities
– Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
– Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
– Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
– Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
– Define product vision
– Work closely with our Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
– Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
– Follow our competitors and the industry
– Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
– Previous working experience as a Product Owner
– In-depth knowledge of Atlassian Tools like Jira is preferred
– Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
– Creative thinker with a vision
– Attention to details
You will have the chance to work in a very international and communicative environment with great responsibilities and independence from day one!
You will have a meaningful work with visible results as well as personal and professional development inside the company.
– A team driven by passion
– Fresh fruits and muesli every day
– Enjoying an amazing view over Hamburg’s city
Why watch it grow when you can make it work !
Apply now via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending your application documents: a cover letter, stating your earliest starting date and expected salary, your resume as well as complete set of certificates.
We will contact you as soon as possible!
Zum Aus- und Aufbau eines weltweit einzigartigen Produktgenres im Luxussegment suche ich Partner zur erefolgreichen Umsetzung mit guten Kenntnissen im...Jetzt bewerben
Bei ACCE Intelligence geht es darum die Zukunft des Menschen zu erschaffen. Ein neurologisches Redesign, welches nicht nur 10% seiner...Jetzt bewerben