Welcome to LemonSwan!
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to experience in agile software process development (Scrum / Kanban) as well as experience in working in cross functional feature teams, we have the perfect job for you!
We are a highly ambitious team, aiming at innovating Online-Matchmaking from the ground up.
With our scientific method, we help our customers in their search for a healthy, long-term relationship with their significant other. Supported by renowned investors, you will have the chance to work with a highly skilled team (founder of ElitePartner and former chief executive of Parship & Wimdu) to realize your potential.
As a young company in a fast growing and profitable market, we are steadily expanding and seek talents that are able to contribute to our team at the Hamburger Schanze.
Duties and responsibilities
– Take lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
– Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
– Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
– Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
– Define product vision
– Work closely with our Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
– Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
– Follow our competitors and the industry
– Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
– Previous working experience as a Product Owner
– In-depth knowledge of Atlassian Tools like Jira is preferred
– Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
– Creative thinker with a vision
– Attention to details
You will have the chance to work in a very international and communicative environment with great responsibilities and independence from day one!
You will have a meaningful work with visible results as well as personal and professional development inside the company.
– A team driven by passion
– Fresh fruits and muesli every day
– Enjoying an amazing view over Hamburg’s city
Why watch it grow when you can make it work !
Apply now via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending your application documents: a cover letter, stating your earliest starting date and expected salary, your resume as well as complete set of certificates.
We will contact you as soon as possible!